There are many ways you can search for your new home. Here are some tips on how to use the Map Search (last option in the menu bar below):
1. You can either create a map of circular shape or of polygon shape. The polygon shape allows for you to create a custom shape. The circular shape will cover a more general area. Select from the two shapes along the left of the map.
2. Create a starting point of your map by clicking on an area of the map you wish to include in your search.
3. Continue clicking on the map in the shape you wish to create the custom map. Shaded lines will appear to indicate the shape your map will be.
4. When finished creating your custom map, click on the "Refresh" button to see the available homes in your custom map area.
5. To broaden your search area or to minimize your search area, simply use the "-" or "+" buttons at the top of the map.
6. After any changes to the map area, hit the "Refresh" button to see the most current listings in the chosen area.
7. If you have specific home details you would like to search for within a custom map you have created, simply click on the magnifying glass and then hit the light grey bar that says "Refresh" underneath to refresh your search with that specific search criteria.